1. Name and contact information of the person responsible for the processing of data:
This information concerning the data protection applies for the data processing by:
Person in charge:
Wiener Straße 91
Phone: +49 351 – 312 87 85
Facsimile: +49 351 – 312 87 88
2. Collection and storage of personal data, nature and purpose of their use
i) Visiting the website
When calling up our website www.rc-patent.de your browser automatically sends information to our website’s server. These information are temporary stored in a so-called Logfile. Without your intervention the following information is collected and stored until its automatic deletion:
IP addresses of the requesting computer,
Date and time of the access,
Name and URL of the requested file,
Website, requesting access (referrer-URL)
Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The before-referenced data is processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. From the above listed purposes for the data collection our legitimate interest follows. In no event we will use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
ii) Using the contact form
We offer you the possibility to contact us by the contact form provided on our website, in case of any questions relating to intellectual property rights. In order to know who sent the request and in order to answer it, it is necessary to provide a valid email address. All further information are given voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in compliance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Upon completion of you request, the personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will automatically be deleted.
3. Transfer of data
There will be no transfer of your personal data to third parties for other purposes than the ones listed below.
Your personal data will only be transferred to third parties if
you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to exercise, assert or defend legal claims and if there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not transferring your data,
there is a legal obligation for the data transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as if
this is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. Rights of persons affected
You have the right:
– to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
– to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were and are disclosed, die processing purposes, the intended storage period, the existence of a right to rectify, to delete, to limit the processing or to oppose, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details (Art. 15 DSGVO);
– to request the immediate correction of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored with us (Art. 16 DSGVO);
– to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, insofar as the processing is not required to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information (Art. 17 DSGVO);
– to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, though you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims or you have opposed against the processing of the data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
to request the receipt of your personal data, provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person in charge (Art. 20 DSGVO); and
– to complain to a board of control (Art. 77 DSGVO). You can contact the board of control of your usual place of residence or place of work or of our office location.
5. Right to oppose
If and when your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, to oppose the processing of your personal data. The prerequisite for such an opposition is that there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or that the opposition is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to oppose, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or opposition, an informal notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sufficient.
6. Data security
We use the prevalent SSL process (Secure Socket Layer) within the visit on our website in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If a 256-bit encryption is not supported by your browser, we’ll use the 128-bit v3 technology instead. The encrypted transmission of the individual pages of our website is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
In order to protect your data against partial or total loss, accidental or intentional manipulation, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures. In line with technological developments, our security measures are moreover continuously improved.
An overview of the cookies we use can be found here
8 Plug-ins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
For a uniform presentation of fonts this page uses so-called Web Fonts. These Web Fonts are provided by Google. To show texts and fonts correctly, your browser loads the required Web Fonts in your browser cache when calling up a page.
Your browser needs to connect to Google’s servers for this purpose. Thereby Google becomes aware that our website was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is performed in order to provide a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers and constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support the Web Fonts, a standard font of your computer will be used.
This page uses the map service Google Maps through an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
For using the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to have your IP address stored. This information is usually transferred to a server of Google in the United States where it is stored. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transmission. The use of Google Maps is performed in order to provide an appealing presentation of our online offers and to provide easy retrieving of the locations mentioned in our website and constitutes a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 section 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Additional information regarding the handling of user data can be found in the privacy statement of Google https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.